What is this place?!

What is this place?!

Duane, Laura, Alexys and our baby Shiloh of course we should include Cody (our yorkshire terrier) in the mix of what concludes the Epp Family. We hope this blog helps our family and friends keep up on our lives and this description gives you some insight as to what you are looking at here. ;-)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Still hanging in there

Since my last post I have been able to get some sleep at night and that has made a difference in our days. Thursday I had the final sign that the baby is certainly working its way out. So, Friday night we hung out around the house. Saturday Alexys and I went and picked up some fresh produce from a local farmer, then back to the house for lunch and wait on Duane's father and step-mom to arrive for the evening. Paola had their annual car show, so we went up there and walked around, then to Beethoven's (a german resteraunt) for dinner. After that Alexys went for an overnight at Grandpa Bob & Nana Kim's. Today, Duane took me to Wal-Mart for some more walking and we'll go pick up Alexys here shortly. Right now, I'm just sore but overall feeling good.

No comments: