What is this place?!

What is this place?!

Duane, Laura, Alexys and our baby Shiloh of course we should include Cody (our yorkshire terrier) in the mix of what concludes the Epp Family. We hope this blog helps our family and friends keep up on our lives and this description gives you some insight as to what you are looking at here. ;-)

Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a Girl!

Wednesday, June 22, 2009 we took Alexys to the Miami County Fair Parade and then to the fair to see the animals. My parents picked her back up at 10pm to stay one last night. About midnight I woke up to some contractions and my hips really bothering me. I was able to sleep between contractions until 5am. Around 5:30am I jumped in the tub, then out to the shower thinking we would try work and they would go away. At 6:30 as Duane was getting ready to head out for work I told him it was time to go to the hospital. We arrived to the hospital, checked in, and I was dilated to a 4 and contractions were 2-5 minutes a part. They broke my water at 9:30, around noon I was questioning my choice of no drugs but with the wonderful support of Duane, Juley Isenhower, Lisa Elmore, and the labor nurse Gloria, we made it to a beautiful delivery at 1:20. A beautifuol girl:

Shiloh Juleyann Epp
(Shiloh-city in the bible/Juleyann after my friend Juley and Ann after Aunt Peggy's middle name and Duane's Grandma Scherling)

Born: July 23, 2009

Time: 1:20pm

Weight: 7 lb 1.2 oz

Length: 19.75 inches




No comments: