What is this place?!

What is this place?!

Duane, Laura, Alexys and our baby Shiloh of course we should include Cody (our yorkshire terrier) in the mix of what concludes the Epp Family. We hope this blog helps our family and friends keep up on our lives and this description gives you some insight as to what you are looking at here. ;-)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

36 Week Check-Up

We had our 36 week check-up this afternoon at 4:1o. The Dr's office was on time today and was able to get me right in. Today we had the Strep B culture and the results are expected to be in next week. My blood pressure checked out and I measured at 37 weeks this visit. The baby has really grown in the last two weeks. Well, during our check on the baby, the heart beat started at 120 and dropped to 115, he thought avg at 117. Anyways this raised some concern for the Dr so he had me admitted to start a Non Stress Test on the baby. We started the test at 5pm and they released me at 6pm. 1 hour of watching the heartbeat vary a little bit from 130 to 105 at the beginning but by the end we averaged out around 125. My heartburn acted up during the testing and they noticed my braxton hicks starting up also. Of course the advice is drink lots of water and stay off your feet. I made it home where Duane had dinner ready for me. I am now resting in my lazy boy. :-)

No comments: