What is this place?!

What is this place?!

Duane, Laura, Alexys and our baby Shiloh of course we should include Cody (our yorkshire terrier) in the mix of what concludes the Epp Family. We hope this blog helps our family and friends keep up on our lives and this description gives you some insight as to what you are looking at here. ;-)

Friday, May 8, 2009

I Need to Improve on these Updates!

So it is apparent to me that although I get on here daily to check my families blogs, I am lacking in my department. Also, I enjoy everyone else's blogs so much with the pictures, etc. It is time that I improve on posting new pictures and updates.

We are 29 weeks into pregnancy now. Can't believe we have only 11 weeks left. I have terrible heartburn and I've really had the feeling of exhaustion this week but all in all, I am fine. We will go back to the doctor on May 19th. Alexys has her I teeth coming in this last week so we've been up and down in our moods but overall she is such a joy to be around. She is truly becoming a mama's girl when she's tired and daddy's girl when she is awake. Still loves to harass our dog Cody. Alexys loves to eat and I think could take many on in an eating contest. Duane received a work van this week and that is something he has been working hard to earn with Westhues Electric. Although things are slow right now we have been blessed with him keeping busy between Boulevard Brewery and Doherty Steel for work. So, Duane is spending this weekend getting the Saturn SC1 ready to sell along with the four-wheeler and house. I think we maybe out of things to sell for now.

I'll work on some pictures to upload on here so you can see Alexys. May is a busy month between graduations, birthdays, mother's day, and the holiday I feel like we are running circles. Alexys has two birthday parties to attend this weekend. Then we have mother's day. I have asked for church, breakfast, and relax at the house for a couple hours before we go to a 2nd birthday party. :-)

1 comment:

Ralph and Marilyn said...

Yeah, an update for you and your family! Glad to see it and know what you are up to.