What is this place?!

What is this place?!

Duane, Laura, Alexys and our baby Shiloh of course we should include Cody (our yorkshire terrier) in the mix of what concludes the Epp Family. We hope this blog helps our family and friends keep up on our lives and this description gives you some insight as to what you are looking at here. ;-)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

30 Week Check-up Successful

We had our 30 week checkup yesterday. It was time for the diabetes test and I passed at 116, they said I should be between 100 and 140. My blood pressure was awesome. Doctor came in and I was measuring right where I should be and the babies head is down. I told him I had some contractions last weekend and what i did to counteract them and he said I was good. We'll report back to Dr. Peck in two weeks. I'll officially have 9 weeks left after today!
Alexys spent yesterday and today with my parents since her daycare is on vacation this week. I think they have had a great visit, whenever I've called I can hear her laughing, singing, and jabbering in the background. Her Grandma Connie will spend Friday with her and at this point I am going to spend tomorrow with her.
Duane has been laid off the last three days but they plan to get him back to work in the morning.

No comments: